A Topographical Dictionary of England, Samuel Lewis, London 1831

Dorsetshire

Introduction Locations People Back

KINGSTON, or KINSON, a chapelry in the parish of CANFORD-MAGNA, hundred of COGDEAN, Shaston (East) division of the county of DORSET, 1 mile (S.) from Corfe-Castle, containing 619 inhabitants. It is within the peculiar jurisdiction of the Dean of Sarum. The chapel is dedicated to St. Andrew. The navigable river Stour runs on the northern side of this chapelry.

Volume 2, page 511

Back
Monitor page
for changes
    
   it's private   

by ChangeDetection

2000 The Dorset Page