|COLLITON-ROW, a tything in the
parish of the HOLY TRINITY, DORCHESTER,
hundred of GEORGE, Dorchester division of the county of DORSET. The
population is returned with the parish.
It forms a small street on the south of Glidepath hill, and, though within the walls of the town, is properly without the borough, and lost its right of voting at elections for members of parliament in 1720, before which period it had constantly exercised it.
Volume 1, page 464