A Topographical Dictionary of England, Samuel Lewis, London 1831

Dorsetshire

Introduction Locations People Back

ANDERSTON, or ANDERSON, a parish in the northern division of the hundred of COOMB'S DITCH, BLANDFORD division of the county of DORSET, 6 miles (S.) from Blandford Forum, containing 78 inhabitants.

The living, a rectory, is a peculiar of the Dean of Salisbury, rated in the king's books at 6. 19. 1. L. D. G. Tregonwell, Esq. was patron in 1813. The church is dedicated to St. Michael.

Volume 1, page 34

Back
Monitor page
for changes
    
   it's private   

by ChangeDetection

2000 The Dorset Page